WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW NOW TO SELL YOUR BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE
Monday May 19
Experts predict that deal-making will increase within the next year as the economy expands and baby-boomers decide to retire. If you are a small business owner, one day you will be making an exit - whether retiring or moving on to a new career. Won't it be wonderful to walk away with financial resources that reflect the blood, sweat and tears you put into your business -- each day, year after year? Understand what you should be doing now to make that happen.
This seminar contains valuable information for all successful business owners contemplating a sale in the future. For business owners who have no intention of selling, attend this seminar to understand how to estimate your business's worth - most likely one of your largest financial assets - or how to evaluate other businesses if you are in acquisition mode. You will gain valuable knowledge about:
- How to maximize the value of your company.
- The importance of financials, metrics and benchmarks.
- How to realistically price a business.
- The selling and/or succession process.
- Negotiating for your maximum benefit.
- Financing and closing the sale.
- Assembling your team of advisors.